Looking for:

Black and white population in new orleans

Click here to ENTER

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 5 largest ethnic groups in New Orleans, LA are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Non-Hispanic) (%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Hispanic) . Race and Ethnicity #1. Percentage of the total population. Scope: population of Louisiana and New Orleans. New Orleans. Louisiana. 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% Count White 1 Hispanic . Apr 13,  · The report cites colonial census data from that show about 63 percent city’s population identified as white. The remaining 37 percent were — predominantly black — .

 

 

 

Black and white population in new orleans.Percentage of Blacks (African Americans) in New Orleans, LA by Zip Code

 

Is New Orleans a Black city? In , the largest cities which had a Black majority were Detroit, Michigan (population K), Memphis, Tennessee (population K), Baltimore, Maryland . The 5 largest ethnic groups in New Orleans, LA are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Non-Hispanic) (%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Hispanic) . The 5 largest ethnic groups in New Orleans, LA are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Hispanic) (%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) .

 

 

Black and white population in new orleans

 

 

20 rows · Population % Blacks: National Rank: 1. , New Orleans, Louisiana. The 5 largest ethnic groups in New Orleans, LA are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Non-Hispanic) (%), White (Hispanic) (%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) . Race and Ethnicity #1. Percentage of the total population. Scope: population of Louisiana and New Orleans. New Orleans. Louisiana. 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% Count White 1 Hispanic .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *